Authors On The Web
Our custom-designed websites meet a wide range of needs --- and budgets. The AuthorsOnTheWeb team will work closely with you to create a site that not only showcases your work but is an effective marketing and publicity tool. We build our sites in content management systems (CMS) so that authors who wish to have the capacity to update their websites on their own, independent of having our AuthorsOnTheWeb team make their website updates, can do so. We also continue to maintain websites, so that if you do not want the responsibility of making updates to your site, you can send along any changes to our AuthorsOnTheWeb team and we will handle updating your site.
This package is ideal for a debut author or an author with 1-2 books and no additional "platform". A basic site could include sections for the books, the author, news & events, book clubs, and a blog. Please contact us for a full proposal and price quote.
Extra services that we offer include, but are not limited to, Flash, Photo Galleries, Contests, Email, Newsletters and Copywriting/Editing.
- Website listing on AuthorsOnTheWeb.com
- News and information listed on the homepage of AuthorsOnTheWeb.com
- News and information added to AOTW Twitter and Facebook pages
- Upcoming titles listed in the Coming Soon feature on Bookreporter.com
- Upcoming titles listed in two Bookreporter.com “On Sale This Week” newsletter
- Title listing in the New in Paperback section on the homepage of Bookreporter.com when applicable
- If the title or author is featured editorially on The Book Report Network with a review, feature, or editorial newsletter promotion there will be a link to the author's website (Please note that we will offer your latest book to our reviewers, as we do with all books that we want covered on our editorial websites, but please there are no guarantees of a review for any title. Unlike other companies, our reviewers select the titles they want to review. They are not assigned.)